GSHSEB 12th Chemistry Question Paper July 2009 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper July 2009, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2009 Chemistry Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Chemistry Question Paper July 2009 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Chemistry Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2009 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2009 Chemistry Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. “The number of molecules in the same volume of different solutions will have the same osmotic pressure”, states which law?
(A) Boyle-van’t Hoff law (B) Raoults’ law
(C) Henry’s law (D) Avogadro-van’t Hoff law
2. If a molecule has three chiral centres, the number of stereo-isomers will be………..
(A) 3 (B) 2
(C) 8 (D) 9
3. Who had laid foundation for modern Stereo-chemistry?
(A) Van’t Hoff (B) Prelog
(C) Louis Pasteur (D) Lebel
4. Which alcohol does not give Lucas test?
(A) Ethanol (B) Isopropyl alcohol
(C) Secondary Butyl alcohol (D) Tertiary Butyl alcohol
5. Which of the following gives Carbylamine test?
(A) Benzyl amine (B) N, N-di methyl aniline.
(C) N-methyl aniline (D) di methyl ethyl amine.
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free