GSHSEB 12th Chemistry Question Paper July 2008 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper July 2008, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2008 Chemistry Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Chemistry Question Paper July 2008 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Chemistry Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2008 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2008 Chemistry Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. 2 litre of a solution contains 5 mole solute and 45 mole solvent. Mole fraction of solute is…………
(A) 5.0 (B) 10.0
(C) 0.5 . (D) 0.10
2. Catalyst which convert alcohol directly into gasolene.
(A) ZSM-5 (B) Zinc stearate
(C) Zinc Blende (D) PHBV
3. Which character will exhibit a particles?
(A) Al foil like thin paper can stop it.
(B) Only more thick Al strip can stop it.
(C) 15-20 cm thick Al strip can stop it.
(D) 15-20 cm thick tin metal strip can stop it.
4. Which of the following has highest boiling point?
(A) Ethanol (B) Ethanal
(C) Glycerol (D) Ethylamine
5. What type of the polymer Novolac is?
(A) Branched (B) Linear
(C) Cross-linked (D) Thermoplastic
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free