GSHSEB 12th Chemistry Question Paper July 2006 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper July 2006, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2006 Chemistry Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Chemistry Question Paper July 2006 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Chemistry Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2006 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2006 Chemistry Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Which does not change with change in temperature?
a) Molarity b) Normality
c) Formality d) Molality
2. Which of the following alcohol is trihydric alcohol?
a) ethylene glycol b) benzyl alcohol
c) glycerol d) tertiary butyl alcohol
3. Which compound is obtained by oxidation of aldehyde?
a) acetone b) alcohol
c) carboxylic acid d) ether
4. Which is the IUPAC name of CH3CN?
a) Acetonitrile b) Methyl cyanide
c) Ethane nitrile d) Ethyl nitrile
5. What is correct for teflon from the following?
a) Polystyrene b) PVC
c) PTFE d) PAN
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free