GSHSEB 12th Biology Question Paper March 2009 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Biology Question Paper March 2009, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) March 2009 Biology Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Biology Question Paper March 2009 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Biology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2009 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB March 2009 Biology Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Which type of changes in atmosphere will increase the rate of Transpiration?
(A) Decrease in humidity, Increase in temperature.
(B) Increase in humidity, Decrease in temperature.
(C) Increase in both humidity and temperature.
(D) Decrease in both humidity and temperature.
2. When plasmolysed cell is placed into hypotonic solution at that time in comparison to the solution, the Cytoplasm of cell shows
(A) Increase in Osmotic pressure and decrease in Turgor pressure.
(B) Decrease in Osmotic pressure and increase in Turgor pressure.
(C) Increase in both Osmotic pressure and Turgor pressure.
(D) Decrease in both Osmotic pressure and Turgor pressure.
3. Which animals use least energy for excretion?
(A) Cartilagenous fishes (B) Insects
(C) Bony fishes (D) Birds
4. Which is the cause of Emphysema?
(A) Excessive smoking (B) Allergens
(C) Fungal infection (D) All the three given
5. Which Cranial nerves are sensory and mixed successively in Human?
(A) I, V (B) II, III
(C) VIII, XII (D) VII, VI
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free