GSHSEB 12th Biology Question Paper March 2008 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Biology Question Paper March 2008, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) March 2008 Biology Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Biology Question Paper March 2008 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Biology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2008 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB March 2008 Biology Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Before entering into the Kreb’s cycle, Pyruvic acid is…….
(A) Dehydrogenated and oxidized.
(B) Decarboxylated and dehydrogenated.
(C) Carboxylated and oxidized.
(D) Decarboxylated and oxidized.
2. This substance is needed for synthesis of Chlorophyll.
3. Process in which molecules of any substance move away from a region of their higher concentration to a region of their lower concentration is called
4. It inhibits oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids.
(A) Vitamin- E
5. Green plants cannot live in this zone.
(A) Thermocline zone (B) Profundal zone
(C) Limnetic zone (D) Littoral zone
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free