GSHSEB 12th Biology Question Paper March 2007 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Biology Question Paper March 2007, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) March 2007 Biology Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Biology Question Paper March 2007 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Biology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2007 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB March 2007 Biology Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Which branch of respiratory system provides oxygen to nerve cords
(A) Dorsal branch (B) Ventral branch
(C) Lateral branch (D) Middle branch
2. Parasympathetic system is known as ‘House Keeping System’ because,
(A) it induces contraction of pupil of eye.
(B) it increases heart beats.
(C) it causes dilation of bronchioles.
(D) it hinders the function of the alimentary canal.
3. It is said that nutritional method of Housefly is saprophytic because
(A) it obtains food from other animal.
(B) it obtains food from outside animal.
(C) it obtains food by predating whole animal.
(D) it digests the food outside the body.
4. During Spermatogenesis, developing sperm gets nourishment from
(A) Seminal vesicle (B) Prostate gland
(C) Sertoli cell (D) Interstitial cells
5. Which phenomenon is responsible for opening of Crocus flower?
(A) Thigmonasty (B) Thermonasty
(C) Photonasty (D) Hydronasty
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free