GSHSEB 12th Biology Question Paper July 2009 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Biology Question Paper July 2009, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2009 Biology Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Biology Question Paper July 2009 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Biology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2009 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2009 Biology Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Which mineral element is essential for germination of pollen grains?
(A) Iron (B) Manganese
(C) Boron (D) Zinc
2. Which white blood cells make 5 to 6% of the total Leucocytes?
(A) Monocytes (B) Basophils
(C) Lymphocytes (D) Acidophils
3. Which substance is released from organ having chlorophyll according
(A) CO2 (B) H2O
(C) H2CO3 (D) O2
4. Which digestive gland is exocrine as well as endocrine?
(A) Spleen (B) Pancreas
(C) Liver (D) Gall-bladder
5. Which plant how viviparous germination?
(A) Avicennia (B) Azolla
(C) Orchid (D) Ceratophyllum
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free