GSHSEB 12th Biology Question Paper July 2006 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 12th Biology Question Paper July 2006, GSHSEB Delhi Class 12th (XII) July 2006 Biology Question Paper GSHSEB Class XII Biology Question Paper July 2006 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 12th – XII Biology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2006 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std GSHSEB July 2006 Biology Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Which type of parasite is plasmodium?
a) Ectoparasite b) Total parasite
c) Paratical Parasite d) Endoparasite
2. What is the effect of PIF on LTH?
a) Because of PIF secretion of LTH increases.
b) No effect of PIF on LTH is observed.
c) PIF inhibits the effects of LTH.
d) PIF activates LTH more.
3. A fat soluble vitamin responsible for clotting of blood is
a) Vitamin-D b) Vitamin-A
c) Vitamin-E d) Vitamin-K
4. Which ion is needed for the activity of carboxylase type of enzymes
and auxin synthesis?
a) Magnesium b) Boron
c) Zinc d) Copper
5. A defensive barrier which prevents entry of pathogens is………
a) skin b) Mucus membrane
c) mucus secretion d) cilia
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free