GSHSEB 10th Science and Tech Question Paper March 2013 (New Course) Free Download
GSHSEB Class 10th Science and Tech Question Paper March 2013 (New Course), GSHSEB Delhi Class 10th (X) March 2013 (New Course) Science and Tech Question Paper GSHSEB Class X Science and Tech Question Paper March 2013 (New Course) outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 10th – X Science and Tech Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution March 2013 (New Course) GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 10 (X) std GSHSEB March 2013 (New Course) Science and Tech Question Bank with Full Details.
Science and Tech
Time : 60 minutes
Maximum Marks : 50
1. What is the maximum capacity of a normal human eye to see small
(A) 10,000 micrometer (B) 10 micrometer
(C) 100 micrometer (D) 1000 micrometer
2. What is the diameter of Hydrogen atom in nm?
(A) 1 (B) 10
(C) 0.1 (D) 0.01
3. Which colour of light deviates the maximum in the dispersion of white
light by Prism?
(A) Violet (B) Blue
(C) Green (D) Red
4. What is the time difference between actual Sunset and apparent Sunset?
(A) 2 seconds (B) 20 seconds
(C) 2 minutes (D) 20 minutes
5. From the listed electrical devices, which of these release heat energy that is
(A) Water heater (B) Electric motor
(C) Electric heater (D) Oven
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free