GSHSEB 10th Science and Tech Question Paper July 2012 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 10th Science and Tech Question Paper July 2012, GSHSEB Delhi Class 10th (X) July 2012 Science and Tech Question Paper GSHSEB Class X Science and Tech Question Paper July 2012 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 10th – X Science and Tech Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution July 2012 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 10 (X) std GSHSEB July 2012 Science and Tech Question Bank with Full Details.
Science and Tech
Time : 75 minutes
Maximum Marks : 50
1. How much is the perimeter (magnitude) of the Integrated Circuit
(A) 6Onm (B) 90A
(C) 5Onm (D) 9Onm
2. Which of the following has the smallest Refractive Index?
(A) Glass (B) Pearl
(C) Water (D) Diamond
3. Which of the following adjusts the focal length of the eye lens to get a
clear image of the object?
(A) Pupil (B) Ciliary muscles
(C) Retina (D) Blind spot
4. The magnetic field due to an electrical current in a conductor is
(A) Circular around the conductor.
(B) Perpendicular to the direction of current.
(C) In the direction of the current.
(D) In the opposite direction of electric current.
5. Which of the following works on the heating effect of electricity?
(A) Electrical Iron (B) Tube Light
(C) T.V (D) Electric Bell
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free