GSHSEB 10th English(First language) Question Paper 2013 Free Download
GSHSEB Class 10th English(First language) Question Paper 2013, GSHSEB Delhi Class 10th (X) 2013 English(First language) Question Paper GSHSEB Class X English(First language) Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download GSHSEB 10th – X English(First language) Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 GSHSEB Board Exam Papers for Class 10 (X) std GSHSEB 2013 English(First language) Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 60 Minutes
Maximum Marks : 50
1. The author Jerome K. Jerome was an interesting case from a…………
(A) legal point of view. (B) medical point of view.
(C) social point of view. (D) religious point of view.
2. According to Miko, the sheep were without a trace of ………….
(A) brains (B) health
(C) energy (D) wisdom
3. In Darjeeling some visitors never see snow peaks at all, for they are…………. (A) invisible during winter.
(B) invisible during summer.
(C) invisible for months at a time.
(D) invisible for days at a time.
4. Seeing the writer and his wife going through the action of speaking and himself unable to hear, Marcus was really………….
(A) angry (B) sad
(C) worried (D) furious
5. The writer Jim Bishop’s mother asked her husband to help her with the ear-rings because……….
(A) She did not know how to screw them into place.
(B) She was blind, so she could not screw herself.
(C) She thought it is inauspicious to do herself.
(D) It would be a romantic gesture.
Similar Pages ………
GSHSEB Question Papers 2014 Previous Year Old PapersPunjab Technical University Exam Last 10 Years Sample Model Question Bank Free