CBSE Class 12th Physics Question Paper 2012, CBSE Delhi Class 12th (XII) 2012 Physics Question Paper CBSE Class XII Physics Question Paper 2012 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSE 12th – XII Physics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2012 CBSE Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std CBSE 2012 Physics Question Bank with Full Details
Time: 3 hours Marks:100
1. Two wires of equal length, one of copper and the other of manganin have the same resistance. Which wire is thicker ?
2. What are the directions of electric and magnetic field vectors relative to each other and relative to the direction of propagation of electromagnetic waves ?
3. How does the angular separation between fringes in single-slit diffraction experiment change when the distance of separation between the slit and screen is doubled ?
4. For the same value of angle of incidence, the angles of refraction in three media A, B and C are 15°, 25° and 35° respectively. In which medium would the velocity of light be minimum .
5. A proton and an electron have same kinetic energy. Which one has greater de-Broglie wavelength and why?
6. Mention the two characteristic properties of the material suitable for making core of a transformer.
7. A charge ‘q’ is placed at the centre of a cube of side 1. What is the electric flux passing through each face of the cube .
CBSE 12th Physics Question Paper 2012 Free Download