CBSC 12th Philosophy Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 12th Philosophy Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 12th (XII) 2013 Philosophy Question Paper CBSC Class XII Philosophy Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 12th – XII Philosophy Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std CBSC 2013 Philosophy Question Bank with Full Details
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 100
1. Which one of the following is not related with Descartes?
(i) Cogito ergo sum
(iii) Mind-body duality
2. How many padarthas are accepted by Vaisesika school of Indian Philosophy?
3. In Yoga school the two kinds of Saniadhi are called
(i) Sampragyata and Asampragyata
(ii) Sadhan and Sadhya
(iii) Vyavhara and Pratibhasa
(iv) Anumiti and Upamiti
4. Which one of the following factors is most common to all the orthodox schools of Indian Philosophy?
5. Which one of the following is the source of knowledge according to rationalism?
(i) Reason alone
(ii) Experience alone