CBSC 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 12th Chemistry Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 12th (XII) 2013 Chemistry Question Paper CBSC Class XII Chemistry Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 12th – XII Chemistry Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std CBSC 2013 Chemistry Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 70
1. Calculate the number of atoms in a face centred cubic unit cell.
2. Name the methods used for the vapour phase refining of impure titanium and nickel metals.
3. Why does PCl3 fume in moisture?
4. How may methyl bromide be preferentially converted to methyl isocyanide?
5. Draw the structure of the compound named 4-methylpent-3-en-2-one.