CBSC 12th Biotechnology Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 12th Biotechnology Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 12th (XII) 2013 Biotechnology Question Paper CBSC Class XII Biotechnology Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 12th – XII Biotechnology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std CBSC 2013 Biotechnology Question Bank with Full Details
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 70
1. E. coli cells take up foreign DNA only after a heat shock followed by cold CaC12 treatment. Why?
2. Weeds compete with crop plants for nutrients, water, etc and are responsible for significant reduction in crop yields. As a biotechnologist, suggest a way to overcome this problem.
3. How will you go about studying the genomes of microbes that are uncultivable?
4. Children eating golden rice are unlikely to suffer from night blindness. Why?
5. What is a prion? Explain how a prion relies on normal cellular proteins to cause disease.