CBSC 12th Biology Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 12th Biology Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 12th (XII) 2013 Biology Question Paper CBSC Class XII Biology Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 12th – XII Biology Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (XII) std CBSC 2013 Biology Question Bank with Full Details.
Time : 3 Hours
Maximum Marks : 70
1. Write the possible source of RNA interference (RNAi) gene.
2. Which one of the following statements is true of yeast?
(a) The cell divides by binary fission. One of them develops into a bud.
(b) The cell divides unequally. The smaller cell develops into a bud.
(c) The cell produces conidia which develop into a bud.
3. Name the specific components and the linkage between them that form deoxyadenosine.
4. Write a professional approach at genetic level that can help the farmer to improve the milk yield of low milk producing cows on his farm.
5. State what happens when an alien gene is ligated at Sal I site of pBR 322 plasmid.