CBSC 10th Social Science Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 10th Social Science Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 10th (X) 2013 Social Science Question Paper CBSC Class X Social Science Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 10th – X Social Science Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (X) std CBSC 2013 Social Science Question Bank with Full Details.
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. Political parties and pressure groups are different from each other on which of the following grounds?
(D) Contesting election
2. Which one of the following arguments is not in favour of democracy?
(A) Democratic government is more accountable to the people
(B) Democracy gives opportunity to the people to change the government
(C) Democratic countries are more prosperous than others
(D) People are free and qiia1 in democracy
3. Which one of the following is not included under terms of credit?
(C) Interest rate
4. Which one of the following is mainly related to removal of trade barriers?
5. Under which one of the following consumer rights can a person approach the consumer court?
(A) Right to choose
(B) Right to represent
(C) Right to seek redressal
(D) Right to be informed