CBSC 10th Science Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 10th Science Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 10th (X) 2013 Science Question Paper CBSC Class X Science Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 10th – X Science Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (X) std CBSC 2013 Science Question Bank with Full Details.
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. Identify and write the male reproductive parts from the list of different parts of a flower given below:
stigma, sepal, anther, petal, ovule, filament
2. Name the group of compounds which is mainly responsible for the depletion of ozone layer.
3. Write a difference between inherited traits and acquired traits giving one example of each.
4. What does a trophic level represent in a food chain? State the position of autotrophs and herbivores in a food chain.
5. What are esters? How are they formed? Illustrate with the help of a chemical equation. List two uses of esters.