CBSC 10th Mathematics Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 10th Mathematics Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 10th (X) 2013 Mathematics Question Paper CBSC Class X Mathematics Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 10th – X Mathematics Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (X) std CBSC 2013 Mathematics Question Bank with Full Details.
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. From the top of a cliff 20 m high, the angle of elevation of the top of a tower is found to be equal to the angle of depression of the foot of the tower. The height of the tower is
(A) 20 m
(B) 40 m
(C) 60 m
(D) 80 m
2. An old lady while boarding a plane got hurt and the captain immediately called for the medical aid. Thus the plane left with the lady, 30 minutes later than the scheduled time. Then in order to reach its destination 1500 km away in time, it has to increase its speed by 250 km/hr from its usual speed. Find the usual speed of the plane.
3. Draw two concentric circles of radii 2 cm and 5 cm. Taking a point on outer circle, construct the pair of tangents to the other. Also, measure the length of a tangent.
4. The angle of elevation of the top of a tower at a point on the ground is 300. If the height of the tower is tripled, find the angle of elevation of the top at the same point.
5. Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.