CBSC 10th Mathematics for Blind Candidates Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 10th Mathematics for Blind Candidates Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 10th (X) 2013 Mathematics for Blind Candidates Question Paper CBSC Class X Mathematics for Blind Candidates Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 10th – X Mathematics for Blind Candidates Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (X) std CBSC 2013 Mathematics for Blind Candidates Question Bank with Full Details.
Mathematics for Blind Candidates
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. If a chord AB subtends an angle of 600 at the centre of a circle, then the angle between the tangents to the circle drawn from A and B is
(A) 60 degree
(B) 90 degree
(C) 120 degree
(D) 30 degree
2. In two concentric circles, a chord of length 8 cm, of the larger circle touches the smaller circle. If radius of larger circle is 5 cm, then find the radius of the smaller circle.
3. A bag contains 3 red, 5 black and 2 white balls. A ball is drawn at random from the bag. Find the probability of not getting a white ball.
4. Write the steps of construction for drawing two tangents to a circle of radius 6 cm from a point 10 cm away from its centre.
5. A hollow sphere of external and internal diameters 8 cm and
4 cm respectively is melted into a solid cone of base diameter
8 cm. Find the height of the cone.