CBSC 10th English Language and Literature Question Paper 2013 Free Download
CBSC Class 10th English Language and Literature Question Paper 2013, CBSC Delhi Class 10th (X) 2013 English Language and Literature Question Paper CBSC Class X English Language and Literature Question Paper 2013 outside Delhi Students Free Download CBSC 10th – X English Language and Literature Question Paper for Foreign Students with Answers and Solution 2013 CBSC Board Exam Papers for Class 12 (X) std CBSC 2013 English Language and Literature Question Bank with Full Details.
English Language and Literature
Time allowed : 3 hours
Maximum Marks : 90
1. The urban children are busy with _________.
(i) cricket matches
(iii) studies and tuitions
(iv) playing in parks
2. Children in hilly areas are strong because while going to school they _________.
(i) race down hills
(ii) chase each other through fields
(iii) walk through the meadows
(iv) All of the above
3. Urban children in comparison to village children in hills are _________.
(i) capable of climbing hills
4. The author attributes the glory of children growing physically and mentally strong to __________.
(ii) playground and open spaces
(iv) video games and computer games
5. Maxim, ‘no play makes Jack a dull boy’ means that __________.
(i) games are a waste of time
(ii) games make children dull
(iii) games encourage team spirit among children
(iv) children become dull if they don’t play