Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh BIEAP Intermediate Science Zoology Question Paper Plus 2 (12th) 2014, BIEAP Intermediate 2014 Science Zoology Question Paper Andhra Board Inter 2nd Year Science Zoology Question Paper 2014 Inter 2nd Students Free Download AP Board Intermediate – Science Zoology Question Paper with Answers and Solution 2014 Andhra Pradesh Board Exam Papers BIEAP 2014 Science Zoology Question Bank with Full Details Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
This is Andhra Pradesh Board Science Zoology Sample Model Paper 2014 for 2nd Year Inter AP Board Student, You can check this similar links for Science Zoology Paper and other AP Board Inter (2nd Year) Question Papers
AP Board Plus 2 (12th) Science Zoology Previous Year Question 2014, Latest Science Zoology Sample Model paper AP Board Plus 2 (12th) Free Download For Student Science Zoology Subject AP Board Plus 2 (Class 12th)
MODEL QUESTION PAPER
ZOOLOGY – Paper II
1) What is the common feature found in Apoda & Chelonia? Explain.
2) Explain about “foramen of Panizza”. In which order it is present’?
3) What is Bohr effect ? Name the factors that control the Bohr’s effect.
4) Explain how “active sites” are exposed’.
5) Different are between Myxedema & Cretini sin
6) A.Rh positive women, whose father is A.Rh Negative, marries Rh Negative Man. What is the possibility that their child be a Rh Negative.
Andhra Board Intermediate II Science Zoology Question Paper