Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh BIEAP Intermediate Humanities Civics Question Paper Plus 2 (12th) 2014, BIEAP Intermediate 2014 Humanities Civics Question Paper Andhra Board Inter 2nd Year Humanities Civics Question Paper 2014 Inter 2nd Students Free Download AP Board Intermediate – Humanities Civics Question Paper with Answers and Solution 2014 Andhra Pradesh Board Exam Papers BIEAP 2014 Humanities Civics Question Bank with Full Details Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh
This is Andhra Pradesh Board Humanities Civics Sample Model Paper 2014 for 2nd Year Inter AP Board Student, You can check this similar links for Humanities Civics Paper and other AP Board Inter (2nd Year) Question Papers
AP Board Plus 2 (12th) Humanities Civics Previous Year Question 2014, Latest Humanities Civics Sample Model paper AP Board Plus 2 (12th) Free Download For Student Humanities Civics Subject AP Board Plus 2 (Class 12th)
MODEL QUESTION PAPER
CIVICS — Paper II
1) Discuss the salient features of the Indian Constitution.
2) “The Directive Principles of State Policy Constitute a comprehensive political, Social aiid economic program for a
modern democratic welfare State”. Examine.
3) What are the powers and Functions of the Indian President ?
4) Give a brief account of the composition, Powers and Functions of Parliament.
5) Describe the salient features of Panchat Raj System in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Board Intermediate II Humanities Civics Question Paper