ANU M.Sc in Electronics Paper 2012 Acharya Nagarjuna University Exam 2012 Test Question Paper Free Download Acharya Nagarjuna University Electronics Question Papers 2012 ANU M.Sc in Electronics Question Paper 2012 for all students Previous Year old Past Papers of ANU M.Sc in Electronics Paper 2012 Electronics Acharya Nagarjuna University Exam M.Sc in Electronics Sample Model Question Papers Free Download PDF
1. (a) Explain the construction and operation of Tunnel diode.
(b) Explain the I-V characteristics of Tunnel diode.
(c) Describe the operation of zener diode.
(d) Write short note 011 Thyristor.
2. (a) Discuss in detail the design of D.C. Voltage power supply using IC 723 regular.
(b) Define load regulation
(c) Explain the design of switch mode regulated power supplies (SMPS).
(d) Expla in the limitations of SMPS.
3. (a) Explain the design of two stage cascaded transistor.
(b) Determine its frequency response without feedback.
(c) Describe the design of complementary Symmetry amplifier using MOS power
(ci) Explain negative feedback.
4. (a) Explain the design and analysis of a RC phase shift oscillator.
b) Discuss in detail using circuit diagram the operation of colpilt’s oscillator.
5. (a) Draw the circuit diagram and operation of decade counter.
(b) Explain the working of seven segment decoder driver and write a note on digital phase meter.
ANU M.Sc in Electronics Question Papers Previous Year Old Papers